Outdoor IP64 Temperature and Humidity LoRaWAN sensor RHF1S001 offers cost effective LoRaWAN end node solution for a variety of applications. IP64 enclosure concept and water splash proof unique sensor design are ideal for outdoor use and installation in low accessibility locations.
- Powered by lithium thionyl chloride battery: 5 years of operation for 1 uplink 2 minutes.
- Extended industrial operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C. ?
- Outdoor use: IP64 enclosure.
- ±5% RH typically from 20% RH to 80% RH at 25°C.
- ±0.5°C typically from +5°C to +60°C.
- LoRaWAN compatible: Class A, uplink rate programmable from 2 minutes to 24 hours.
More information about this device can be found here.