This compact meter can be used for monitoring the power consumption of the load, which can remotely be switched on/off. Equipped with a rechargeable battery for mains outage detection.
- Metering and switch of a 230Vac – 16Amp Load (active, reactive and apparent energy, Class 0.2).
- Configurable default power-on status
- Data are sent through Lorawan protocol for remote managing.
- Instantaneous reading of active, reactive and apparent power, voltage and current
- NFC for IoT node setup, FW upgrade and data Reading
- Power supply from line
- Rechargeable battery for powerline outage detection
- Storage temperature range -20 + 80C°
- Working temperature range -10 + 70C°
More information about this device can be found here.
This quick setup will create and prepare a device, then you need to setup your account at TTN to complete the integration.