This compact metering can be used for monitoring and checking the power of electronic devices, and can remotely switch devices on/off and read the state of a digital input.
- Class C LoRaWAN™ stack EU868, AS923
- Metering of a 230Vac – 16Amp Load (active, reactive and apparent energy, Class 0.2).
- Data are sent through LoRaWAN™ protocol for remote managing.
- Instantaneous reading of active, reactive and apparent power, voltage and current
- 1 opto-isolated input, capability 230Vac
- 1 relay output with COM, NO, NC contacts carrying 8Amp@230Vac
- NFC for IoT node setup, FW upgrade and data reading
- Power supply from line
- Storage temperature range -20 + 80C°
- Working temperature range -10 + 70C°
More information about this device can be found here.
This quick setup will create and prepare a device, then you need to setup your account at TTN to complete the integration.