This interface has four 4-20mA opto isolated input channels, useful to connect any kind of analog sensor and to forward measurements to the LoRaWAN™ platform.
- CPU Cortex M4
- EEProm 32KB
- Flash 1MB
- Encryption AES 128 bit
- LiPo rechargeable battery
- Class C LoRaWAN™ stack
- 1000Vdc isolated analog inputs
- 4 analog current inputs 4-20mA 12bits with disconnect alarm
- USB On The Go
- IoT node setup ad firmware upgrade via USB interface
- Power supply 10-36Vdc
- Storage temperature range -20 + 80 °C
- Working temperature range -10 + 70 °C
- Dimensions L x H X P: 81 x 60 x 50mm
More information about this device can be found here.
This quick setup will create and prepare a device, then you need to setup your account at TTN to complete the integration.