LW-360HR is a wearable with BLE/ GPS/ LoRa® functions. Small groups can keep contact with each other easier in a wide range of active areas based on GPS satellite positioning and LoRa® 's long-distance transmission technology (Up to 10+ KM) to integrate the mobile app and cloud application.
- Built-in optical heart rate monitor module. Easy to show your heart rate status when you want to know
- It uses motion filter to remove motion signal from PPG. Heart rate is easily to figure out in filtered PPG
- Accuracy?(Based on HRM Module)
- ± 3 bpm in rest
- ± 10 bpm in motion (< 10 KM/hr)
- Support BLE function
- Link distance?10M
- LoRa® transmit distance?1 - 3 KM
- Open Space?3 KM
- City? 1 KM
- Support GPS function
- With built-in 250 mAh lithium battery
- Battery life is 4 days by user scenario
- Record daily activities as activity tracking data (track steps, calories burned and distance) for health status
- Globalsat owned development pedometer algorithm
- Watch, Alarm with vibrator and buzzer
- Incoming Call, SMS and Phone Lost notifications
- Support KML, GPX, FIT file format export
- Supported NFC function is optional
More information about this device can be found here.
This quick setup will create and prepare a device, then you need to setup your account at TTN to complete the integration.