The GV300 series includes two models designed for light duty vehicle applications. The series features multiple interfaces including one RS232 serial port, one smart input, a two-way audio interface, etc. to support a wide variety of external accessories.
- Wide operating voltage range 8V to 32V DC
- Internal u-blox chipset
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Embedded full featured @Track protocol
- Multiple I/O interfaces for monitoring and control
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer supporting driving behavior monitoring, power saving and motion detection
- Internal GSM antenna
- Internal and external GNSS antenna
- CE/FCC/E-Mark/Anatel(GV300) certified
More information about this device can be found here.
You need to setup your Queclink GPS parameters by following our tutorial.