The GV300CAN is a compact GNSS tracking device designed for a wide variety of vehicle tracking applications. The model features CAN and J1708 ports which decode information from vehicle digital buses (CAN bus and J1708). It also has multiple interfaces that can support a wide range of external accessories.
- Wide operating voltage range 8V to 32V DC
- Internal u-blox chipset
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer supporting driving behavior monitoring, power saving and motion detection
- Support virtual odometer
- I/O interfaces including CAN and J1708
- Multiple I/O interfaces for monitoring and controlling
- Multiple I/O interfaces including smart input, ignition detection and fuel level sensing
- 1-wire supporting temperature sensors and iButton driver ID
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Embedded full featured @Track protocol
- Internal GSM antenna
- Internal and optional external GNSS antenna(s)
- GNSS positioning
- CE/E-Mark certifiated
More information about this device can be found here.
You need to setup your Queclink GPS parameters by following our tutorial.