Sens’it 3 is an electronic object with several sensors and the ability to communicate on the Sigfox network. This makes it suitable for IoT uses. The included sensors and actuators are: thermometer, hygrometer, light meter, accelerometer, magnetometer, reed switch, and button. The Sens’it can be configured to communicate on the Sigfox RC1, RC2, RC3, or RC4.
- Thermometer (HTS221) Measuring range -40 to 120°C / Accuracy ± 0.5°C
- Humidity (HTS221) Measuring range 0 to 100 / Accuracy ± 3.5% rH (20 to +80% rH)
- Accelerometer (FXOS8700) Measuring range ±2, 4, 8 g / Accuracy 0.244, 0.488, 0.976 mg
- Magnetometer (FXOS8700) Measuring range ±1200 ?T / Sensitivity 0.1 ?T/LSB
- Light (LTR329) Measuring range 0.01 to 64K lux
- Reed switch (ILS CT10-1540-G4) Operating range 10-40 AT