Wireless Ambient Light Sensor over LoRaWAN or Sigfox.
The ambient light sensor uses a light sensor to detect lighting levels in a room. When the lighting level increases beyond or drops below user defined thresholds, an alert is sent over the wireless network.
- Wireless versions including LoRaWAN and Sigfox
- Very long range up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- Ultra-Low power consumption with 20,000-1,000,000+ messages over 5-10 years on a single battery
- Two types of tamper detection: enclosure tamper and wall mount tamper
- Fully integrated internal antenna
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration
This setup works for LoRaWAN or Sigfox network. Follow this tutorial to complete the setup in the RadioBridge Console.