LT-501R is a RF Network tracker specifically designed for both indoor and outdoor monitoring on objects. It is compact, light, and easy to use. The device is also equipped with the replaceable battery to provide basic power usage.
- Support LoRaWAN™ Class A/ Class C
- Outdoor/ Indoor geo-location
- Long-distance transmission
- Regular/ Real-time tracking (Report interval, Enable/ Disable GPS, Buzzer, Ping)
- Built- in 3 axis accelerometer for motion detector
- Built in BLE for beacon (Indoor positioning)
- Setting via BLE
- Support buzzer for alert
- Power Low/ Off alert
- Support Geo-fencing functions (need to be done by AS/ EzFinder side)
- Support help report
- Micro USB connector
- Built- in watchdog
More information about this device can be found here.
This quick setup will create and prepare a device, then you need to setup your account at TTN to complete the integration.