This interface can be connected via RS232 serial port to send and receive data through the LoRaWan™platform. The device has a serial proprietary mcf88 protocol (available on request). The interface has five opto isolated inputs (4 working with low voltage, one working at 230VAC) and 2 relay outputs.
- LiPo rechargeable battery
- Class C LoRaWAN stack @868MHz
- Serial interfaces: RS232
- USB On The Go
- IoT node setup ad firmware upgrade via USB interface
- 4 opto-isolated inputs working range 5-24Vac/dc
- 1 opto-isolated input working at 230Vac
- 2 relay output with COM, NO, NC contacts carrying 5Amp@230Vac
- External power supply 10-36Vdc
- Storage temperature range -20 + 80 °C
- Working temperature range -10 + 70 °C
More information about this device can be found here.