OneSense Pulse and Temperature data acquisition transmitter has everything you need to connect your Pt100/1000 and thermocouple sensors.
It has been built to acquire data for a wide range of industrial, environmental or agricultural applications.
OneSense Pulse and Temperature helps reduce the cost per sensing point as it enables you to connect up to two Pt100/1000 or a thermocouple sensor and one also has one pulse input.
- 2 x temperature + 1 x discrete/pulse counter input
- RTD (supports 4-wire Pt100/1000, thermistors) and thermocouples (class K, J, T, N, S, E, B and R)
- support I2C interface and 1-wire interface sensors
- Discrete input, dry contact, open-drain output, and pulse counter - logic level (TTL/CMOS) compatible
- Add-on board – external power (7-24Vdc – optional), GPS (optional)
Resolution 12-bit / 16-bit
More information about this device can be found here.