While attached to your shipment, the Transport Data Logger senses and records relevant temperature, humidity, tilt, and shock events. Through our 360-degree-approach, your transport processes and supply chain become smarter.
- Dimension (L x W x H) 101.8 mm x 91 mm x 25 mm
- Weight 100 g
- Power supply CR 123A Lithium Battery, 1400 mAh
- Battery lifetime 2 Years (15 min. measuring cycle, +25 °C, classic mode)
- Enclosure protection class IP 54
- Electrical protection class III
- Measuring interval 1 min … 4 hours (selectable)
- Memory capacity 2 Years (15 min. measuring cycle, typical usage)
Certification CE, FCC, ISED, SRRC, MIC, SIRIM, IMDA, ACMA, NTC, NBTC, ANATEL | further on request
Temperature ± 0.5 °C (0 °C ... +60 °C) ± 1 °C (-25 °C … +80 °C)
- Humidity ± 5 % rH typical ± 10 % rH maximum (20 % rH ... 80 % rH at 25 °C
- Shock / Acceleration ± 10 %
More information about this device can be found here.
Although the TDL110 communicate with a mobile app using Bluetooth, data is sent to TagoIO through a .csv file. You can upload the .csv file and parse the data to extract the stored values to a data bucket.