Wireless Tilt Sensor over LoRaWAN or Sigfox.
The tilt sensor uses an accelerometer to detect transitions between horizontal and vertical orientation, as well as reporting the angle of tilt. When the sensor is rotated from horizontal to vertical or visa versa, an alert is sent to the wireless network. The thresholds for triggering a tilt event are configurable over the air.
- Wireless versions including LoRaWAN and Sigfox
- Very long range up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- Ultra-Low power consumption with 20,000-1,000,000+ messages over 5-10 years on a single battery
- Two types of tamper detection: enclosure tamper and wall mount tamper
- Fully integrated internal antenna
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration
This setup works for LoRaWAN or Sigfox network. Follow this tutorial to complete the setup in the RadioBridge Console.