Wireless no-probe Temperature over LoRaWAN or Sigfox.
The probeless temp sensor measures temperature of the air surrounding the sensor without any external probes such as a thermocouple or thermistor. If the temperature rises above or falls below the configured thresholds, an alert is sent over the wireless network. For high precision temperature monitoring, see the external probe temperature sensor.
- Wireless versions including LoRaWAN and Sigfox
- Very long range up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- Ultra-Low power consumption with 20,000-1,000,000+ messages over 5-10 years on a single battery
- Two types of tamper detection: enclosure tamper and wall mount tamper
- Fully integrated internal antenna
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration
This setup works for LoRaWAN or Sigfox network. Follow this tutorial to complete the setup in the RadioBridge Console.