Multisense is a sensor based on LoRaWAN that does not need electricity and was developed for a variety of different situations. Multisense accommodates numerous sensor types in one small, economical device, meaning that you always have the right sensor and can easily realise many use cases simultaneously with one piece of hardware: be it identifying door openings, measuring temperature and humidity, triggering an alarm in the event of movement, as a general service button or detecting workplace occupancy.
- Dimensions: 80 x 35 x 13 mm
- Weight: 50 g
- Protection type: IP20 (indoor use only)
- Connectivity: LoRaWAN 1.0.3
- Battery life: 3-10 years (depending on application)
- Max. transmission strength: 13-14 dBm ERP
- Attachment With: wall cradle or permanently with adhesive tape
- Certification: CE, RoHS II, RED, LoRa Alliance Certified, Swisscom IoT Qualified
- Configuration: All functions can be configured in the cloud and transmitted via LoRaWAN to the device.
- Integration: HTTPS push, API call