Discover some IoT devices already integrated with TagoIO
This IP67 battery powered sensor reads temperature, humidity and pressure and sends collected data over the LoRaWAN™ network. Ideally suited for a wide range of applications such as weather stations, urban monitoring, air quality, industrial, environmental or farming projects.
- Class A LoRaWAN™ stack EU868, AS923
- Temperature -10….. 70 °C ( ±0.5°C)
- Humidity 0%….. 100% ( 20% ….80%±3% @25°C, 0%-20%-80%-100%@ 25°C ±5%)
- Pressure 300….1100hPa (±1hPa)
- Battery powered with 5 years of life (according radio propagation effectiveness and 10 min reading period)
- NFC for IoT node setup, FW upgrade and data reading
More information about this device can be found here.