Discover some IoT devices already integrated with TagoIO
This device transmits the state of its 16 inputs and controls 8 outputs through the LoRaWAN™ network. All these inputs and outputs are galvanically isolated. It can be used for industrial process control, home automation, water treatment, agriculture irrigation and similar applications.
- Class C LoRaWAN™ stack EU868, AS923
- 16 opto-isolated input AC-DC, range 5-24Vac/dc
- 8 relay output with COM, NO, NC contacts carrying 5Amp@230Vac
- USB port for IoT node setup ad FW upgrade
- CANBUS interface
- Power supply 24 Vac/dc
- Storage temperature range -20 + 80C°
- Working temperature range -10 + 70C°
- DIN (EN 60715) mounting enclosure, 9 modules
More information about this device can be found here.