Discover some IoT devices already integrated with TagoIO
The Sigfox-enabled OleumTech AD81 is equipped with a 24-bit high resolution analog input (AI) which can be user-configured for either 4-20mA or 0-10 Vdc signals in line-powered operation or low-power 0-10 Vdc for the optional battery-powered operation.
The AD81 is also equipped with a discrete/digital input (DI) for alarms and exception reporting when critical state changes occur.
The DI can be configured for pulse counting up to 2 KHz.
- 1x analog input + 1x discrete/pulse counter input
- User configurable analog input: 4-20 mA or 0-10 Vdc
- Discrete input supports 0-30 Vdc, dry contact, open-drain output/NPN devices, and pulse counter (up to 2 KHz)
- Supports 9-30 Vdc line-power or optional internal battery
- Battery life up to 8 years
- NEMA 4X / IP66 / -40 °C to 80 °C
- Designed for non-hazardous locations
- A global solution: supports RCZ 1/2/4
- Remote antenna-ready option available
More information about this device can be found here.