Discover some IoT devices already integrated with TagoIO
Wireless Vibration Sensor over LoRaWAN or Sigfox.
The vibration sensor uses an internal accelerometer to detect motion events such as vibration and shock. When motion is detected that exceeds a certain threshold, an alert is sent to the wireless network.
- Wireless versions including LoRaWAN and Sigfox
- Very long range up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- Ultra-Low power consumption with 20,000-1,000,000+ messages over 5-10 years on a single battery
- Two types of tamper detection: enclosure tamper and wall mount tamper
- Fully integrated internal antenna
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration
This setup works for LoRaWAN or Sigfox network. Follow this tutorial to complete the setup in the RadioBridge Console.