Discover some IoT devices already integrated with TagoIO
LS-112P is designed to measure Carbon Monoxide (CO) , Temperature and Humidity by LoRa® long-range and low-power wireless connectivity. It is integrated LoRa® wireless technology, CO sensor knowhow and high-performance MCU solution for various IoT markets usage. With calibrated CO sensor module and compensated Temperature/ Humidity sensor integration, the data is ready for use. It is perfect for monitoring air quality in basement parking, garage, Gas ranges/ ovens and Furnaces.
- LoRaWAN™ compliant
- High receiver sensitivity and long range solution
- Integrated with calibrated CO sensor
- Accuracy: ± 5% or ±30ppm
- Range: 0 ~ 500ppm
- Integrated with compensated Temp/RH sensor
- Wide range DC power-in, 8~24V /or Micro-USB DC power-in, 5V
- Display CO concentration, Temp/ RH
- Alarm LED indicator
More information about this device can be found here.