Discover some IoT devices already integrated with TagoIO
TEKZIPARK RADAR is a battery powered, Sigfox enabled smart parking sensor, that enables occupancy status updates of parking spots wirelessly to your cloud environment. This helps you to efficiently manage your parking spaces in real time. Uses radar technology to detect vehicle presence thereby providing a high degree of certainty of vehicle presence/absence.
- More than just a parking space occupancy detector. It also identifies vehicles. Enables to flag parking violations
- It is not affected by external electric and/or magnetic fields thereby providing the accuracy levels desired by government agencies.
- Backed up by magnetic sensor to detect vehicles, thereby providing redundancy and fallback mechanism.
- IP67 rated and built to prevent water ingress and rugged built to withstand heavy vehicular load.
- Firmware upgrades can be completed over-the-air, eliminating time-spent unmounting/remounting the device
- Powered by an ARM® Cortex®-M4 32-bit processor with FPU, 64 MHz
- Polycarbonate body. Flame retardant and UV stabilized. Suitable for high temperature conditions.
- 219 mm diameter, 30mm height