Discover some IoT devices already integrated with TagoIO
IMST iO881A for LoRaWAN®
The iOKE868 LoRaWAN® optical reading head unit leverages the long range and low power consumption of LoRa® to provide real-time data monitoring of energy consumption and secure connectivity to the LoRaWAN® IoT network. It is compatible with most modern smart meters (compliant with IEC62056-21 and SML messages).
The optical reader head iO881A is equipped with an u.fl antenna connector and can be powered through the USB interface with an external power supply or with batteries.
The optical unit can be attached magnetically to the smart meter to read out the infrared interface, extract the desired values and transfer those to the LoRaWAN® network periodically. The collected data is available for further analysis of real time and previous consumption.
The user friendly configuration tool offers an easy way to modify the radio-, calendar- and filter- settings at any time. All those benefits turn into a far greater and more detailed feedback regarding energy use and more efficient management of resources.
- EU868 LoRaWAN® Compliant (v.1.0.2)
- LoRaWAN® Activation: ABP and OTAA
- Dual colored status LED, push button
- Flexible configuration via PC-tool
- Optional direct mode (infrared to local USB interface)
- LoRa® modulation with range of up to 10 km (LoS)
- Cloud based readout of supported meters
- Online visualization of power consumption
- Calendar function for time dependent settings
- Easy to use local USB interface of iO881A