Discover some IoT devices already integrated with TagoIO
Khomp NIT-2x LI Connector
Connect your NIT-20/21 LI through your network.
Khomp NIT-2x LI are wireless transmitter from the IoT Endpoints line, which operate via LoRa® radio and the LoRaWAN™ 1.0.3 protocol
If your endpoint is connected on a Khomp ITG200 Gateway, search for "Khomp ITG200 LoRa Connector".
There are two models available:
- NIT 20 LI - Indoor transmitter node, base version.
- NIT 21 LI - Indoor transmitter node, with on-board temperature and humidity sensor.
Additionaly, the IoT Endpoints line offers extension modules including:
- EM C104 - Current sensors;
- EM R102 - I/O extensors;
- EM S104 - Soil sensors;
- EM ACW 100 - Analog temperature conversor and 1-Wire interface;
- EM THW 100 - Temperature and umidity 1-Wire probe;
- EM THW 200 - Two 1-Wire interfaces and on board temperature, umidity, noise and luminosity;
- EM THW 201 - Two 1-Wire interfaces, on board temperature, umidity, noise and luminosity and analog temperature conversor;
For more information about our transmitters and extension modules, acess the support area.
The connector supports all extension modules.