Discover some IoT devices already integrated with TagoIO
Milesight UC1152 is designed as a cost-effective industrial machine monitoring device that monitors and controls up to 1 RS485, 1 RS232, 1 DC signal and 1 drivable relay output. With the aid of Milesight UC1152, the alarm condition brings attention to engineering personnel immediately. The output can be connected with an alarm indication device, such as a light or horn. The module can give immediate response to the status of both the input and output conditions. A LoRa module is embedded in the Milesight UC1152 .
- Antenna: 50 Ω SMA Antenna Interface
- Frequency Band: EU 433, CN 470-510, IN865, EU 863-870, US 902-928, AU 915-928, KR 920-923
- Sensitivity: -147 dBm @300bps
- Output Power: 20 dBm
- Protocol: LoRaWAN Class C
- RS485: Baud rate: 2400-115200bps. Protocol: Modbus RTU
- RS232: Baud rate: 4800-115200bps
- Digital Input: Opto-isolated depending on voltage. Can accept any DC signals of any type, including: ➢ Dry Contacts ➢ DC Voltage (3 - 20V). High Voltage: +3V ~ +24V. Low Voltage: +1V max.
- Digital Output: 1 x SPDT Relay Contact Rating: Maximum Load Current: 250VAC/30VDC@3A
- IO Connector Type: Screw terminals
- DC Power Supply: 5-24 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 79 x 60 x 24 mm