Discover some IoT devices already integrated with TagoIO
Lansitec Solar Bluetooth Gateway
This BLE Gateway is designed based on BLE and LoRa technology. With the advanced LoRa technology and build-in BLE module, the BLE gateway receivesthe BLE beacon signal, and reportsto the LoRa gateway. The parameters setting, such as the heartbeat period, LoRa work mode is adjustable per customers’ requirements.
- Access Quantity: >500 in one LoRa gateway
- Data Rate(bps): 300~30k
- Bluetooth Protocol: 5.0
- LoRaWAN Protocol: 1.0.2B, US915, AU915, EU868, EU433, AS920-923, AS923-925, RU864, ID920, KR920, IN865, KZ865, CLAA, CN470, CN470-Ali
- Positioning Precision: 3m
- Beacon Access Quantity: 100 beacon messages can be received within 1s. Maximum of 15 beacon messages at one single LoRa communication
- LoRa Maximum RF Power: 20dBm
- Peak Current: Maximum 140mA in transmit mode
- LoRa Sensitivity: -139dBm @SF12, BW125kHz, 434MHz/470MHz. -137dBm @SF12, BW125kHz, 868MHz/915MHz.
- Encryption: AES128, X509
- Dimension: 158 x 90 x 60mm
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~+70°C
- Charging Temperature: -20°C~+60°C
- Weight: 150g
- Battery: 5300mAh
- Solar Panel: Solar film
- Standby Time: Use commands to change the period of position report to save power. The gateway works for a maximum of 30 days in continuous rainy days.
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RCM, Exib II CT4
- Function: Receive nearby Bluetooth beacon messages, then transmit to LoRa gateways through LoRaWAN after restructure the data.