Discover some IoT devices already integrated with TagoIO
Sensative Multi-sensor +Drip
Strips MS +Drip is an innovative ultra-thin (3mm/0.12in) and wireless multi-sensor for LoRaWAN with water leak detection, developed for smart IoT applications such as building monitoring and operations. MS +Drip is excellent at detecting any water leakage and its slim and sturdy design makes it perfect for mounting concealed in small spaces. With a battery life of up to 10 years, you can set it and forget it.
Apart from water leakage, MS +Drip provides temperature, ambient light (LUX) measuring, as well as magnetic open/close detection (suitable for applications such as windows and doors). This multi-functionality means that the more you realize your own specific needs, the more value our sensors will bring to your company and its operations.
Basic applications for MS +Drip is to alert in case of a water leak, and the temperature sensor can be used to alert if there is a risk of freezing pipes. Integrated to a smart building system and other IoT devices, MS +Drip can automatically turn on/off water flow or sound an alarm to alert the user about the water leak.
- Features: Flooding alert. Temperature +/- 0.24°C accuracy. Magnet Sensor. Light 1-64000 LUX. LED indication.
- Reporting: Temperature light reporting based on deviation to save battery.
- Regions: Europe (863-870 MHz), North America (902-928 MHz)
- Range: Up to + 14 dBm output power. Rx sensitivity -137 dBm. Up to 10 km range (free line of sight).
- Dimensions: Sensor: 195 x 15 x 2.98 mm. Magnet: 12 x 2 mm. Mounting plate: 195 x 15 x 3 mm.
- Operating conditions: -30 to +60 °C. Indoor usage.
- Power supply: Built-in battery (LiMnO2). 10 years battery life.
- Device type: Type A
- Supports: LoRaWAN v1.0.3