Discover some IoT devices already integrated with TagoIO
Alps Alpine Lykaner 4
The Alps Alpine Lykaner is an asset tracking device designed for moving assets such as containers and trollies. Based on a sophisticated motion algorithm, Lykaner is capable to send Wifi BSSIDs of the asset locations to detect when the device is in motion and only send messages when motion occurs. Motion algorithm parameters and others can be configured via downlink message. Data transmission happens only via Sigfox protocol, no transmission through Wifi. Wifi is only used to listen to the surrounding BSSIDs.
- Dimension: 140 x 50 x 25 mm
- Weight: ~94g
- Housing Material: PBTGF30
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +60°C
- Localization technology (accuracy): Wifi (up to 25m). Sigfox network-triangulation (up to 5km).
- Battery Lifetime: Up to 10 years (at 3 messages per day)
- Certification: Sigfox Ready
- Protection Class: IP65, IP67
- Mounting Method: Rivets