Discover some IoT devices already integrated with TagoIO
AM300 series is a compact indoor ambience monitoring sensor for measurement of temperature, humidity, light, CO2 concentration, HCHO/O3 level, TVOC, barometric pressure, PM2.5, PM10 and motion. Sensor data is transmitted using LoRaWAN® technology.
- Multiple display modes and clear emoticon to easily understand the comfort levels via screen
- Support batteries or DC power supply
- Equipped with traffic light indicator and buzzer to indicate device status and threshold alarms
- Able to store locally more than 18, 000 records of 512 KB in total
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers