Discover some IoT devices already integrated with TagoIO
DL-PR36 IS A HIGH-PRECISION PRESSURE/LIQUID LEVEL AND TEMPERATURE SENSOR OVER LoRaWAN®
- LoRaWAN®-enabled high-precision piezoresistive pressure sensor / depth gauge including temperature sensor.
- Pressure measurement relative to atmospheric pressure (absolute pressure on request).
- Range: 0 ... 1 bar (0 ... 10 m); up to 30 bar (300 m) on request.
- Cable length: 10 m (custom lengths on request).
- RS-485 interface for robust operation in harsh environments even with cable lengths of several hundred meters.
- Compatible with LoRaWAN® networks of any provider.
- Place and measure: no setup required.
- Configurable via command line interface and downlink command interface.
- Unattended real-time monitoring for several years without replacing batteries.
- Robust polycarbonate enclosure: weatherproof, impact-, UV-resistant (IP67).
- Standard alkaline (C-type) batteries.
- CE compliant, Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU.